For those interested in entering the 2017 Frontier Days Pageant, the very last day to sign up will be held on Thursday, August 24, from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in the Hardin County High School commons area. If you are unable to attend, please call pageant directors. All fees are due at sign ups.
The pageant is open to girls from ages birth to 99 and boys from ages birth to 12. Placement will be awarded in various age categories as follows:
• Baby Princess and Baby Hero – Ages Birth to 18 Months
• Toddler Princess and Toddler Hero -Ages 19 Months to 3 Years
• Little Princess and Little Hero – Ages 4 Years to 8 Years
• Jr. Princess and Jr. Hero – Ages 9 Years to 12 Years
• Queen – Ages 13 Years to 18 Years
• Ms. Frontier (Married or Single) – Ages 19 to 99
See more information about the pageant and Frontier Days on its facebook page. You may also contact pageant directors Rhonda Winters at 618-579-3601 or Melinda Foster at 618-289-3369.
Vendors wanted at Frontier Days
The Frontier Days planning committee is looking for vendors to set up during Frontier Days, Saturday, September 16. If interested, email email@example.com for more information or call Melinda Foster at 289-3238 and leave your name, number, and a brief message and she will return your call as soon as possible.